The reality is that many business owners don't keep a watchful eye on their network's health.
They are not performing routine or preventative maintenance. A nasty virus, a malicious hacker, or unexpected software corruption, hardware failure, or DOZENS of other problems catch them off guard and result in extensive downtime, data loss, and expensive disaster recovery fees.
Once disaster strikes, the damage is done and it often costs the business owner thousands of dollars to restore their network back to normal. Even then it's not uncommon to permanently lose irreplaceable accounting, client, and business data - not to mention the hours of downtime.
I know you are so darn busy running your business that you simply forget to think about the security and health of your computer network - so consider this a "friendly reminder" to get it done right away. If you (or your current computer guy) is not monitoring and maintaining your network 24-7, you need this check up!
For FREE, We Will Come To Your Office And...
- Check your firewall's security settings to make sure you are protected from the latest hacker attacks, worms, and viruses.
- Scan and remove spyware that is secretly stealing your company's bandwidth, jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
- Check your network's back-up system to ensure it is working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you never want to lose.
- Verify that you have the most up-to-date security patches installed properly; miss one critical update and you're a "sitting duck."
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs.Perform a quick network "tune-up" to make programs and files load faster.
- To get your FREE, no-strings-attached Network Check-Up, simply call me directly about this, call my office at 303-904-0494, or if you prefer use this link to submit your request for a free audit.
If we discover a problem, we'll also provide you with a recommended action plan and fixed-fee quote on what it will cost for us to resolve it. No hidden fees, no bait and switch. If you decide to hire us to do the repair (you're under no obligation), we'll get to work on it immediately.
And if we find out everything is safe and secure, at the very least you'll breathe a big sigh of relief knowing the true state of your network's health and security.
What do you have to lose? We're making this as easy as possible to say yes - all you have to do is take 60 seconds to call our offices and we'll do the rest!
Leave a comment!
You must be logged in to post a comment.