Microsoft Exchange Deployment | Parker, CO
Take Advantage of Microsoft Exchange for Your Email Needs
Proudly serving Parker since 2002
Anchor Network Solutions is your trusted local Microsoft Exchange deployment support & services company in the Parker, CO area. When you partner with us, you'll get quality consultation to determine if utilizing a Microsoft Exchange server for your email solution is right for you. Contact us today to get started.
Set up a Microsoft Exchange server with Anchor Network Solutions
Companies use many different email solutions. However, not all are helpful, and they certainly aren’t all secure. Enter Microsoft Exchange.
This is a secure platform that offers a full email suite, which includes email, calendars, contact management, scheduling and collaboration. A Microsoft Exchange server allows messaging access on desktops, mobile devices and through the internet.
Anchor Network Solutions has many years of experience working with the Exchange server. We can help you take advantage of all it has to offer.
The benefits of Microsoft Exchange
Some of the main concerns with typical email platforms are:
- They don't offer the tools you need.
- Frequent outages occur.
- Data security issues abound.
At Anchor Network Solutions, we believe in getting it right the first time. Don't waste your time on cheaper products that you'll have to replace in the future. The Microsoft Exchange server overcomes all of these problems with strong solutions. In addition to highlighting Exchange's efficiency, availability and security, Anchor Network Solutions can help you achieve:
- Sensitive data protection: we can ensure the data loss prevention functionality is doing its job to stop your team from sending data that shouldn't leave your company.
- Centralized data storage: Data is stored centrally for included Microsoft products so you can stay compliant. When installing and deploying your solution, we can make sure your data is accessible from the Microsoft Exchange interface.
- Increased productivity: Your team can easily collaborate, share documents, schedule live meetings and more. They can access email data and the chat functionality as well as attend meetings from wherever they're working. If you need help enabling any of these features, our support team is ready and able to guide you.
- Increased security: The Exchange server can stop external threats before they become a problem. With built-in defenses and our experience on your side, you can take advantage of multiple layers of defense against cyberattacks.
Moving to a new platform can cause some uncertainty and frustration. Not only do you need to know how to do it properly, but you also need the time and resources to do it. Working with a team that has performed multiple migrations, makes the move that much easier for you. Whether you need help with installation, deployment or support, we can provide the services you desire.
Why choose Anchor Network Solutions
Our team of professionals will help you determine if moving your email platform to Microsoft Exchange is the best solution. We'll work with you to find the most efficient design for your business.
If your business is in the Parker, CO area, contact us to see if a Microsoft Exchange server is right for you. When you partner with us, you will receive expert support to get you going. Contact us today to learn more.
You must be logged in to post a comment.