Microsoft Teams Support | Broomfield, CO
Proudly serving Broomfield since 2002
Anchor Network Solutions is your trusted local Microsoft Teams support and consulting services company in the Broomfield, CO area. Our Microsoft Teams consultants have the deep knowledge and expertise to help you implement and get the most of this robust collaboration platform. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Why you need Microsoft Teams
Hundreds of millions of users worldwide are now enjoying the benefits of Microsoft 365. years. Microsoft added Microsoft Teams in 2017, and it has since become its fastest-growing product.
Microsoft Teams is a powerful solution for today’s distributed organizations, and it can empower your remote workers, whether you are an SMB or a global enterprise. It provides a single, integrated solution, enabling your employees and business partners to chat, meet, call and collaborate from virtually anywhere.
Why you should consider experts to help implement Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is now part of your Microsoft 365 subscription. It is simple to install and use but requires careful planning and implementation to optimize its benefits. There’s a good chance some of your employees are already using it, either at work, school or home.
At Anchor Network Solutions, our Microsoft experts can maximize your investment in Microsoft and other IT applications by helping with the following essential functions:
- Review licenses. Now might be an appropriate time to review your Microsoft 365 and other licenses to ensure you are getting the best value for your money. You should check licenses for Teams, Forms and Planner, as well as Exchange Online, SharePoint and Skype for Business.
- Assess the IT environment. Microsoft Teams can consolidate all communications forms into a single package, including email, chat, voice calls, collaboration, meetings, and conferences. To unleash its full power, you should assess and test all your channels, apps and workloads to see if any technology fixes or adjustments are needed. Assessments are especially critical if you plan to use audio and video conferencing and streaming media.
- Optimize integration. Microsoft 365 and Teams are now fully integrated and include Excel, Word, SharePoint, Skype for Business and PowerPoint, plus newer tools like Planner, OneNote, Yammer, Power BI and Sway. An updated business analysis study may reveal ways your organization can better utilize these tools to improve your KPIs and enhance your competitive edge.
- Review security. It is always a good time to review legacy and third-party apps, with an eye to security and data privacy risks. You should also verify settings for group policies, guest and external access privileges.
- Train users. Although Microsoft Teams may seem intuitive to your more advanced users, many of your people will benefit from online demonstrations and interactive exercises. Good training materials made available for viewing on-demand will speed user adoption and maximize benefits.
Let’s get started
Skilled Microsoft Teams advisors like ours at Anchor Network Solutions can provide critical support and objective advice to plan and implement your project. We can help you develop the right plans and guide implementation to derive the full benefits from your investment in Microsoft products and applications.
Anchor Network Solutions offers Microsoft products consulting in the Broomfield, CO area. When you partner with us, you will get expert advice and services to implement Microsoft Teams in your organization smoothly. Contact us today for assistance with Microsoft technologies.
You must be logged in to post a comment.