Denver, CO Based Office
At Anchor, we are committed to providing outstanding customer service by truly understanding the needs of our clients. Driven by our passion for technology, we thrive on delivering exceptional business solutions. We handle all realms of services for our clients including Service Desk support, Network Administration, Disaster Recovery and CIO services. We are the “Virtual IT department” for our customers.
Anchor runs on EOS, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, which has helped us gain clarity on core values and work toward common goals.
Anchor Network Solutions is seeking an experienced and motivated candidate to fill our Project Engineer position. This position involves significant client interfacing efforts and requires excellent verbal communication, strong organizational, multi-tasking, and relationship skills.
We are looking for Project Engineer who experiences the thrill of solving problems and providing big company technology solutions for small businesses. The Project Engineer will be responsible for providing a consistent and positive client experience for project deployment.
Responsibilities of the Project Engineer:
- Living Anchor’s Core Values: Own It, Question Why, Team Before Self, Relationships are Everything and Optimistic by Nature
- Manages multiple customers facing projects
- Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of project issues
- Provides planning, technical, and administrative guidance to assigned project
- Provides assistance with scoping of projects
- Works with vendors where needed to ensure the project completes successfully
- Problem-solving to address delays, emergencies, or other issues
- Drive standardization through best practices and help identify technical risks
Is this who you are?
- You own everything you touch. You don’t pass the buck and you need to see things through.
- You are always looking for ways to do more and improve.
- Nothing is beneath you; you step in where needed and lend a helping hand.
- You ask questions and don’t accept “because we’ve always done it this way” as the answer.
- You choose to be positive and look on the bright side.
- You know that relationships matter, both with clients and coworkers
- You put others before you.
- You are open to change and provide honest feedback.
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
- Proven experience as Project Engineer or similar role.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field is preferred.
- Willing to focus on continued education in the form of various certifications.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience with Microsoft O365, Azure, Latest Server OS, and Domain Environments
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication abilities.
- Ability to translate IT language to business stakeholders.
**Employees must have personal reliable transportation. Anchor maintains two physical offices; however, client need often dictates an onsite visit to provide support or consulting. Depending on the situation, support may be rendered via phone, email, remotely, or onsite.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
- Must have a smart phone.
- Anchor has two physical office locations: Denver, CO (I25 and Colorado Blvd) and Colby, KS. This position is specifically for the Denver, CO office.
- Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Please send resumes to [email protected]
- No phone calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision 100% employer paid for individual basic plan
- 401k with up to 4% Match
- Long Term Disability
- Education Reimbursement