Technical Alignment Manager
Technical Alignment Manager
At Anchor, we are committed to providing outstanding customer service by truly understanding the needs of our clients. Driven by our passion for technology, we thrive on delivering exceptional business solutions. We handle all realms of services for our clients including Service Desk support, Network Administration, Disaster Recovery and CIO services. We are the “Virtual IT department” for our customers.
Anchor runs on EOS, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, which has helped us gain clarity on core values and work toward common goals.
Anchor Network Solutions is seeking an experienced and motivated candidate to fill our Technical Alignment Manager (or TAM) position. This position is responsible reviewing and creating technical documentation, enforcing technical standards, completing client and internal projects, and reviewing and correcting client’s sites in regard to technical alignment. It requires excellent verbal communication, strong organizational, multi-tasking, ability to manage your day, and relationship skills.
We are looking for a TAM who experiences the thrill of solving problems and providing big company technology solutions for small businesses.
Responsibilities of the Technical Alignment Manager:
- Living Anchor’s Core Values: Own It, Question Why, Team Before Self, Relationships are Everything and Optimistic by Nature
- Client Site Reviews: The first element in the technical alignment process which helps identify gaps and where standards might be out of alignment.
- Centralized Services: Technology Alignment Managers are the primary technician for all interactive portals used by Anchor. They review all portals, determine best practices for deployment and use, and review them on a consistent schedule so that standards stay in alignment.
- Client Projects: The Technical Alignment Managers are responsible for onboarding new clients, setting up our security bundle, and managing other projects that affect the entire client base such as a toolset change.
- Automation & Ticket Reduction: Technology Alignment Managers field requests for any potential automation opportunities. They will review all automation options and focus on any possibility that would reduce interaction for a live technician to either deploy a solution or prevent a problem
Is this who you are?
- You own everything you touch. You don’t pass the buck and you need to see things through.
- You are always looking for ways to do more and improve.
- Nothing is beneath you; you step in where needed and lend a helping hand.
- You ask questions and don’t accept “because we’ve always done it this way” as the answer.
- You choose to be positive and look on the bright side.
- You know that relationships matter, both with clients and coworkers
- You put others before you.
- You are open to change and provide honest feedback.
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in network administration or similar role.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field is preferred.
- Willing to focus on continued education in the form of various certifications.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
- Understands the importance of standards and aligning client’s technology with best practices.
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication abilities.
- Ability to translate IT language to business stakeholders.
**Employees must have personal reliable transportation. Anchor maintains two physical offices; however, client need often dictates an onsite visit to provide support or consulting. Depending on the situation, support may be rendered via phone, email, remotely, or onsite.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
- Must have a smart phone.
- Anchor has two physical office locations: Denver, CO (I25 and Colorado Blvd) and Colby, KS.
- Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Please send resumes to [email protected]
- No phone calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision 100% employer paid for individual basic plan
- 401k with up to 4% Match
- Long Term Disability
- Education Reimbursement