Rapid Response Engineer
At Anchor, we are committed to providing outstanding customer service by truly understanding the needs of our clients. Driven by our passion for technology, we thrive on delivering exceptional business solutions. We handle all realms of services for our clients including Service Desk support, Network Administration, Disaster Recovery and CIO services. We are the “virtual IT department” for our customers.
We are looking for a Rapid Response Engineer that will provide outstanding customer service for our clients on the front line. We are seeking personalities who love interacting with clients, working in many different technology environments and having fun while doing it.
- Answering Anchor’s support line and gathering ticket information and creating tickets
- Working and Resolving Tier 1 support request
- Password resets, adding printers, adding network drives, basic application uninstall or install mobile device setup, basic troubleshooting errors, and user account terminations.
- Create documentation for end-users and internal standards
- Follow standard service desk procedures
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Customer satisfaction follow up call’s
Preferred Personal Qualities:
- A passion for IT and for providing world-class customer service
- Enjoys fast pace work environment, and ability to multitask
- Self-starter who takes initiative, is open minded, and is a team player
- Positive attitude with good energy
- Displays integrity and accountability
- Ability to communicate well both written and orally
- Must have neat personal grooming and appearance
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Great sense of humor
Experience in the following technologies:
- Solid knowledge of Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Background in working with workstations in a networked environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Experience with at least one remote access tool
- Understanding and knowledge of common software platforms such as MS Office
- Experience with Antivirus and Antispyware tools
- Experience with Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 including is a plus
Certifications, Experience and Education:
- Have or willing to obtain one or more of the following certifications: A+, Network+, Windows 7, 8 or 10 or Office 365
- 1 - 3 year of experience in customer service
- Experience with Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), Remote tools and Networking
- Experience with a Domain Environment on the desktop level is a plus
**Must have personal reliable transportation. Anchor maintains a physical office location in the Denver-Metro area; however, client need often dictates an onsite visit to provide support. Depending on the situation, support may be rendered via phone, email, remotely, or onsite..
- Physical office is located on S. Colorado Blvd between E Louisiana Ave and E Florida Ave.
- Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Salary based on experience.
- Please send resumes to [email protected].
- No phone calls please.