JOB TITLE: L3 Technician
STATUS: Regular Full-Time / Exempt
Anchor Network Solutions is seeking an experienced, motivated L3 Technician to join our staff.We are a Managed Services Provider supporting a mix of small and medium sized businesses in the greater Denver area.Thisposition is customer-facing and requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, in addition to being highly organized, driven, and is focused on a proactive vision for all clients.
Key Roles -
- Responsible for addressing incoming tickets ranging from L1 – L3. This range could be as simple as a password reset or as involved as a customer’s site-wide outage.
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related customer infrastructure. This individual will participate in technical research and development to support continuing innovation and maintenance within these environments.
- Monitor and address any trouble tickets that are created as a result of customers’ requests on our internal alerting system, with the goal of reducing reactive tickets for the organization.
- Participate in project teams that manage the initiation, planning, and execution phases of our project processes. These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research and development, technical analysis, and overall delivery of project scopes.
- Visit all customers with the intent to identify deviations in standards, deficits in service delivery, and overall relationship status.Our proactive approach is the foundation of how we do business.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but Associates or technical degree considered
- At least 4 years of IT experience, 2 years in a server / networking support role
- Certification including, but not limited to A+, Net+, Microsoft, or Cisco
- Experience with the following technologies: Microsoft workstations and servers, firewall and switch programming and maintenance, infrastructure monitoring systems like Labtech, Datto RMM, or Kaseya, networked printers, VoIP, and mobile devices
- Azure or AWS experience a plus