Service Desk Technician, Level 2
At Anchor, we are committed to providing outstanding customer service by truly understanding the needs of our clients. Driven by our passion for technology, we thrive on delivering exceptional business solutions. We handle all realms of services for our clients including Service Desk support, Network Administration, Disaster Recovery and CIO services. We are the “Virtual IT department” for our customers.
We are looking for a Service Desk Technician that will provide remote and onsite support services for our clients. We are seeking personalities who love interacting with clients, working in many different technology environments and having fun while doing it.
- Respond to user requests for technical assistance via phone and email
- Diagnose and resolve workstation hardware and software issues
- Follow standard service desk procedures
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Log and track all service desk interactions into ticketing system
- Complete projects related to workstation configuration as assigned
- Create documentation for end-users and internal standards
- Visit client sites on a periodic basis to resolve hardware issues
Preferred Personal Qualities:
- A passion for Learning and for providing world-class customer service
- Enjoys fast pace work environment, and ability to multitask
- Self-starter who takes initiative, is open minded, and is a team player
- Positive attitude with good energy
- Displays integrity and accountability
- Ability to communicate well both written and orally
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Great sense of humor
Experience in the following technologies:
- Solid knowledge of Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Background in working with workstations in a networked environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Experience with at least one remote access tool
- Understanding and knowledge of common software platforms such as MS Office
- Experience with Antivirus and Antispyware tools
- Working knowledge of basic networking principles including routers, firewalls, and switches
- Experience with Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016 is a plus
Education, Certifications, and Experience:
- Have or willing to obtain, one or more of the following certifications: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Office 365
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a help desk environment
- Experience with Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), Remote tools and Networking
- Experience with a Domain Environment on the desktop level is a plus
**Must have personal reliable transportation. Anchor maintains a physical office location in the Denver-Metro area; however, client need often dictates an onsite visit to provide support. Depending on the situation, support may be rendered via phone, email, remotely, or onsite.
- Phiscial Office is at 6th and Corona in Denver
- Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Salary based on experience.
- Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No phone calls please.