Service Desk Technician, Level 2
The primary responsibility of the Service Desk Technician is to provide support services for our clients including end user support, new pc installation, and basic server and network troubleshooting. We are a small firm that believes the relationship is the key to success with our customers. We handle all realms of services for our clients including help desk support, total IT system administration, and disaster recovery. We are the “virtual IT administrator” for many of our customers. Our desire is to build long term relationships with our customers and serve as the CTO in assisting them with all of their technology needs.
Preferred Personal Qualities:
- A passion for IT and for providing world-class customer service
- Self-starter who takes initiative, is open minded, and is a team player
- Positive attitude with good energy
- Displays integrity and accountability
- Ability to communicate well both written and orally
- Must have neat personal grooming and appearance
- Ability to manage time effectively
Education, Certifications, and Experience:
- Must have obtained one or more of the following certifications: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Office 365
- Must have at least 1 to 3 years of experience in a help desk environment
- Must have experience with Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), Remote tools and Networking
- Must have experience with a Domain Environment on the desktop level
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology field is not necessary but preferred
Experience in the following technologies:
- Solid knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Background in working with workstations in a networked environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Experience with at least one remote access tool
- Understanding and knowledge of common software platforms such as MS Office
- Experience with Antivirus and Antispyware tools
- Working knowledge of basic networking principles including routers, firewalls, and switches
- Experience with Windows Server 2008, Small Business Server 2011, and Windows Server 2012 is a plus
**Must have reliable transportation. Anchor maintains a physical office location in the Denver-Metro area, however client need often dictates an onsite visit to provide support. Depending on the situation, support may be rendered via phone, email, remotely, or onsite.
- Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Salary based on experience.
- Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.